140424_IMG_7765_240

View on drive out (click to enlarge)

Something energetic, that's all I can say right now. But why it has to be done, I have no idea.

I did notice that as I drove out that first thing I saw was a fire crew putting out a brush fire. So something, I sensed, was close to erupting... energetically, that is. So this short trip likely had something to do with balancing the energies over here. The photo above is just before I saw the fire crew.

First point Click to enlarge

First point (click to enlarge)

This photo was from the first location. You can see Haleakala of Maui just beyond the clouds. There was something about connecting with Maui here.

After this, I turned back, and after tracing back the drive out a few more miles, I found point two. Have no idea where it was, exactly, but another ceremony was there.

Third point (click to enlarge)

Third point (click to enlarge)

Finally, got to a point I saw on the drive out, and the connection there as with Pu'u Wa'aWa'a which is a former vent on the side of Hualalai.

So there it is. Something happened, and a smoothing of the energies is likely the result. Also the portal we worked with here is required for the next IS:IS portal activation event, so... let's see where all this goes!!