140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010045_240_2Part 1

I've been experiencing almost daily internet challenges like I've never experienced before. Constant periods where I cannot connect, or I connect for a few minutes, then all of a sudden I'm cut off for a few seconds, or a minute, and I don't know what's bringing all this on.

At one point I moved my computer from the room where I have it to a room closer to the wireless router in my landlord's house, and that seemed to help, but still, it's been a "pain in(ternet) the ass" (and that's a personal type response only to my own challenges, as I know that none of this has to be perceived or experienced as a "pain in(ternet) the ass").

Actually I "sense" this is guidance, and the final solution is to take the bull by the horns and just get my own internet connection instead of connecting to my landlord's house wireless which has continually been a problem, ever since I arrived here.

My desire is to have an internet connection that is faster than I need for my everyday use and continuously on and available to my computer and all my devices 24 hours a day. And one that is MINE to work with and that I and I alone am responsible for and does not depend on whether my landlord and his other tenants are playing video games or using Roku or whatever. That's the bottom line.

Part 2

I post what I feel is mine to post, and I comment as I feel is mine to comment.

Anyone who does not like how I am posting articles or what I may add as my own comments to articles is more than welcome to not read any of my posts or my comments. Those anyones are also more than welcome to start their own blog. And many of you have indeed done so, "Praise be to all of Thee" (and WordPress and Blogger and other blogging platforms).

Sometimes I read a lot of articles and especially some spiritual type ones and for God's sake some of them they seem so long and "serious" that I wonder how anyone can read the whole thing. Yes there's a lot of intensely "severe" issues that are being exposed and faced right now, but I personally see NO value in getting caught up in a serious type space about ANY of it.

Yes I followed my own Guidance today about the IS:IS portal activation and no I did not do it exactly like Cobra said to do it but I followed my own Guidance and lo and behold I experienced the close up viewing and presence of at least two beautiful whales and knew that was where I needed to be and "Yes... it was very 'good'"... and the water felt very "good", too. And I had fun!!!!!

So if these portal activations, missions for closing down of old paradigms, wherever, whatever, are supposed to be from a "serious" space, and to taken on without any fun or humor whatsoever, then all I can say is this:

"COUNT.....ME.....OUT....."

Much Aloha to and through all...
Kauilapele