eireport_blog_logo_16This Éireport Blog post has instantly rung some bells within. I've been going through a number of "frustrations" with internet, browsers, and this and that. At some level, I know this is an "inside job", however I've been going through some B & M-ing (bitching and moaning) about it.

This Éireport Blog post notes that "Suspended energetics are illuminated", which to me means exactly that. My "suspended energetics" (fears, frustrations, etc.) are being illuminated, and are right in my face.

"Effective correction strategies are available via consultation with Higher Cosmic Source," and that is what I was tuning in to as a solution to my own "frustrations". I took a walk, petted Mira the Pleiadean kitty, and cleaned the ice from my refrigerator freezer. That's as "Cosmic" as I got.

Then this Éireport came out. Amazing!!

And apparently there's not going to be any let up, and the intensity (steepness) increases. Amazing, again!! (and "Holy Crap", as DW might say...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Steepness" of Energetic pathways now increases

Suspended energetics are illuminated with full clarity and transparency for all to view.

Standard correction protocols will no longer be useful to those desiring release.

Effective correction strategies are available via consultation with Higher Cosmic Source.

Cosmic signalings are in progress via newly opened and reconfigured gateways.

Answers to ancient inquiries are surfacing and are apparent to all with Higher Eyes.

"Steepness" of Energetic pathways now increases.