140424_IMG_7767_hand_heart_crop

Click to enlarge

Thanks to Kristine who pointed this out. The second photo in the last post, she noticed a hand holding a dark (shadowed) heart. Here's what she had to say...

"Latest Blog Photo --- Miracle!

"As I read your most recent blog I felt compelled to click on the 2nd photo. I enlarged it, not knowing exactly what I was looking for but at the same time, knowing I would undoubtedly find it --- and there it was. An enormous, cloud-hand holding --- ever so gently in the center of its palm --- a dark heart...

"I feel intuitively that the hand is "ours" --- our collective, loving Intention of good --- and the heart is the dark energy we are transmuting to Light. What a wonderful surprise. You found the perfect place! Nature is always ON PURPOSE! What an amazing validation of your good work! Bless you for your service!"

Many thanks to the Universe for providing this sign of transformation for Humanity.