20140430-084156.jpgSeveral days this month I have been really wondering "What's going on?" And sometimes with these things, I don't get an answer until I start writing about it.

So the deal here is that although here on Big Island there's days when it's been like "this day is the same as the previous day, which is the same as the previous day, which is the same as the previous day, which is the same as the previous day..." And so on.

But to me, that's a "blind to Higher Senses" view. Energetically there is this "sense", within myself, at least, that a whole lot is happening, each and every moment. Of each and every day. On many many alternate levels.

So what's going on?

There's an immense concurrence of a variety of energies, of what might be called "Lighter", and what might be called "Heavier", all together, all at once, all "in your face". All exposed, for all to "see". It's like a 5000 screen TV setup, all playing at the same time. Or like all your Netflix playlist playing at once.

For myself, I've found I have the choice, however, to tune the "within" ears and eyes to hear and see and sense, only those I "sense" what is mine to hear and see and sense.

And many times, it seems to make no "sense" (that's probably the "brain only" trying to kick in).

This journey, on this planet, in this galaxy, at this moment in time, however, is the only place I, meaning the Real I, the Higher I, wants to be.

What's the "reward" for all this? For being here now? Sometimes it just comes in a form "the human body" can understand (in this case, from Brittany, at Java on the Rock) (see below!!).

20140430-084109.jpg