140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010045_240_3Sometimes I read something and/or sense something, and all of a sudden, I get a message. So it happened again, right now.

"The Deal"

This theme often presents itself, and many writers and people like to get into this... all the time.

"I'm Right, and Your Wrong"
...aka...
"She's/He's/They're Right and She's/He's/They're Wrong"

For myself, that particular bus, the "Right/Wrong" bus, has no place in my life anymore. I say, "What's the point of trying to figure or say, 'What She/He/They are doing is right, and the only way to do it."

I say to my self (small s), when it (my self (small s)) attempts to hop on to that "Right/Wrong" bus, "This is not your bus anymore. Stay off, and wait for the 'Omni-Bus'. That's the 'all-inclusive' bus."

I found this about "Omni-". And especially note the word origin.

omni-: a combining form meaning "all," used in the formation of compound words: omnifarious; omnipotence; omniscient.

Word origin: L. omni-, combining form of omnis "all, every," of unknown origin, perhaps lit. "abundant," from *op-ni-, from PIE base *op- "to work, produce in abundance" (see opus).

So to me, when I include all of us (omni-) as working toward the brand new world we are working toward, I can easily release this "Right/Wrong" duality business.

Who does that serve? In my mind, no one.

Each and every one who reads this can see examples of it... all the time. For myself, I only ask, in each and every now moment...

"Which bus is mine?"