150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_14There are days when it seems everything is blowing away. Today was one of those. Actually, we had very strong northerly winds today, supposedly up to around 35 mph... which is HUGE for Kona.

I'm not really sure if these are "winds of change" or just "winds to piss you off when all the leaves and palm fronds used which are shade on my metal roof as they are blowing off". Holy crap!!

And so eventually my body found its way to Hapuna Beach, where a north swell was making waves in a completely new direction, which I had never observed before at Hapuna. After catching a few of them, and getting "slammed" onto the sand each time, I returned home (after a stop for a Costco roasted chicken).

Sunset was exhilarating, and my spirit seemed at peace after the day.

And after all of that, I really have wanted to say that I'm really not sure what the next moments will bring, but I can definitely say that I feel heading into a new direction. I am very much looking forward to the two weeks off of everything, including the blog, the Kingdom, and the "Hawaii stuff" (and that includes heat, wind, humidity, tropical storms, and all that).

Part of me feels like it's been drained of everything that's of any "significance" to my Inner Self, and it now needs that "break of refreshment".

So that's about it for now. All is "well" (whatever that means),

Aloha, Kp