sphere_being_alliance_logo_15A note about recent developments, primarily the photos of (I believe) Inner Earth beings.

Please use one's own discernment always when reading any of the postings I make here, about this or anything else. You will know what fits for you.

[SSP = Secret Space Program; ICC = Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate; LOC = Lunar Operations Command; IE = Intuitive Empath; AI = Artificial Intelligence; STS = Service to Self]

--------------------------------------

Facebook post

I have been at Gaiam TV doing more video interviews. I did not want to advertise being out of town after the last two times where there were break in attempts at my home. I have quite a bit of high tech security now but still thought it best. My part 2 in now in the editing process and will be released soon. This has indeed turned into a mini book. I have had some great artists provide some graphics. I am sharing these graphics that depict some of the Subterranean races pretty accurately for between now and when the rest of the report is released.

TY, CG

corey_inneer_earth_beings_1

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaiam TV link (with credit (support) given to Corey): www.BlueAvians.com (hey... don't worry, it does go to GaiamTV)

Corey's Sphere Being Alliance Store: http://spherebeingalliance.com/store

Donate to GoodETxSG's work (to cover travel expenses, etc.); click the "Donate" button on any page. Website: SphereBeingAlliance.com

Twitter: SphereBeingAlliance (@BlueAvians) Corey's TOT Forum Thread (now closed)

Questions for Corey: http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs. Click the "Ask Question" button at the top of the page.

David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com (Donate to David's work)