150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_P1010142_crop_150_15As I'm listening to a bit of Hawaiian slack-key music on my Rdio.com station, I recall how this music brightened my spirit and connected me to the sacredness, and the magic, of this place. And although some of that "magic" remains, I am very strongly knowing that my Spirit wants a "reset".

That may not be the best word for it, but part of me feels really drained. The music, the blogging, the same old same old stuff, like 90 degrees every day, hot as h---, all of those things have been messaging me for some time now... "Get the Kp a$$ out of here!"... for awhile, at least.

So as of Monday evening, I am gone. To Turtle Island. Some know where I'm going. I'm not giving any details here. But it will be "just what the doctor ordered". The Higher Doctor, that is.

I make no guarantees or predictions on what, or if, I will post anything. No constraints on this journey. It may end up just being a journey of solitude and no one will know what the h--- is going on with me.

My attitude is that, for this journey, I owe no one anything. I am giving no heed to anything except the Guidance of Joy... the Joy within.

So if some of the best coffee shops in the region I am in, call to me, I will attend and enjoy their baristical magnificence.

I'm never sure exactly why these messages are written. Perhaps one or two reading this can connect with what I am going through.

But I am sure that I need this time off. Time off from the blogging, time off from Hawai'i. After that, who knows what will come out.

Aloha, Kp