kp_with_surfboard_java_150_2I've been looking at some of the things I've been posting lately, especially all of the "news-type" things, and it just struck me, right now...

  • Do I really need to know about (care about...) all of the playings-out of things in the world right now?
  • Do I really need to know about (care about...) what exactly is happening with the "G8"?
  • Do I really need to know about (care about...) what exactly is happening with the "BIS"
  • Do I really need to know about (care about...) what exactly is happening with the "EU"?
  • Do I really need to know about (care about...) what exactly is happening with the "US of A CORPORATION"?
  • Do I really need to know about (care about...) what exactly is happening with the Pope (that really is the Pope)?
  • Do I really need to know about (care about...) what exactly is happening with the Pope (that's really not the Pope)?
  • Do I really need to know about (care about...) what exactly is happening with the Vatican?
  • ...and so on, and so on, and so on, and so on, and so on...?

I'd have to say, for myself, the answer to each of the above is... NO.

So what is it that I am here for?

  • To sit around writing this blog?
  • To go out surfing every day?
  • To drink mochas at Java on the Rock?
  • To drink cappuccinos at Kona Coffee and Tea?
  • To ride around this island and see the beauty of this place?
  • To drive over to Volcano National Park and watch the red glow of Halema'uma'u?

I'd have to say, for myself, the answer to each of the above is... NO... and YES.

All of that stuff is fine, and actually, a lot of it is what I do as part of my mission here. We each have a "mission", I believe. For me, it seems I'm here to be a part of this "everybody on this planet at the same time multi-dimensional including 3D" ascension process". If that means going to the beach, okay, I go. If that means going to Java on the Rock, I go. If that means driving over to Volcano National Park and watch the red glow of Halema'uma'u, I go.

It's all part of the fun, in the end. Although some times I'm feeling ready for it to "BE OVER AND FINISHED WITH IT"!!

As long as I remember that it is just the ending of, a rising up out of, an illusion... I guess that helps it go a bit easier.

Well, anyway... one step at a time... one moment at a time... Aloha, Kp