vatican_illumination_event_outline_text_240As we are at the end of our day here on the islands, I kind of felt moved to write down a few "thoughts" about this Vatican Illumination Event (FB page). And what I write here is, of course, my own perspective... and what I "get" about this.

This part we are all playing right now, with all of the various events that have (all of a sudden) popped up around this "Vatican state", is a very significant one.

These concurrent events, the Vatican Illumination Event, the Global Meditation to clear ley lines via 8 Egyptian obelisks in Rome, the Global Ascension - 144,000 Chant For Earth's Liberation, and other related events, are essential at this time. They are essential for the up-lifting of humanity as a whole, for each of us individually, for the planet, and for the Cosmos.

We are playing THE KEY part in this whole scenario playing out on the planet at this moment. We are THE KEY to the FREEING of humanity from shackles that have been around us for thousands of years.

I say that we are not just "holding the key", but rather, WE ARE the key.

That is why, personally, I am going to be wherever my Spirit guides me to be, via the FREEDOM that resides within me. I am not putting any conditions on where I will be, how I will be, what I will do, or how I will do whatever I do. No conditions.

For myself, there is to be no input from the energies of "have to", "must be", "how to", or "I've got to meditate for so and so minutes, at so and so time, with so and so people"... NONE OF THAT.

For myself, this is about allowing the FREEDOM OF SPIRIT to express itself. In the NOW moment.

For myself, It is about NO CONSTRICTIONS, whatsoever. It is about NO RESTRICTIONS, whatsoever. It is about NO SHACKLES, whatsoever. It is about NO CONDITIONS, whatsoever.

It is about FREEDOM. It is about LIBERATION.

It is about BEing... in the FREEDOM... that I AM.

Aloha, Kp