mountain_goat_1

Click to enlarge

Usually I will not post these types of articles, but I found this (emailed to me by Ginger) very helpful, about the entire process involved. Supposedly Ms. Mtn. Goat has some expertise and experience in this arena. At least, from my view, she is the one of the very few I tend to put any "faith" in regarding these matters.

As always, use discernment.

Here are the links: Part 1, Part 2 (I've displayed the text from both parts below).

"The following is what I am hearing the global districts will be looking something like this with their focused media for exchange below:

North American Alliance (Canadian dollar),
South American Alliance (Brazilian Real),
Middle Eastern Union (Iraq dinar),
Far Orient (Chineese Yuan).
Near Orient (India Rupee)

This way if one financial district fails the remaining districts also do not fail thus preventing another global financial crisis. Flexibility must now be decided upon in each of the exchange regiments of these nations."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mnt.Goat, Review and Update "What the Global Reset Really is" 3-29-13 (and here)

Mountain Goat: Hi Everyone,

Earlier in the week I decided to hike up my familiar mountain in the Alps. These are much more than hikes. They are a time for contemplation about recent events and what is happening with this GCR process.

I returned home refreshed and with an appetite for the delicious dinner Meine Hubby prepared for the family. After diner I decided to sit at my desk and compose this news letter. I have taken the time out from my busy schedule to compose this news letter for you fine dinarian friends. I feel it is now the time for all to know this information. This is a very long news letter today so be patient.

I will also review some answers to questions some of you readers have been asking me about other topics related to the IMF global reset plan and the timing of the exchange process.

Today's News

First I need to review with you how the IMF is using this global reset plan to shore up the global monetary fund and prevent future crisis.

If you remember my news letters prepared last summer I talked in detail about being "careful what you wish for". All the excitement from these projected large payouts from these foreign currency revaluations is such that you might overlook what is really happening behind the scenes as part of the Global Reset. This money you are about to have is a distraction and there are strings attached.

Do we all understand what this "Global Reset" really is?

In November 2010, the IMF agreed wide-ranging governance reforms to reflect the increasing importance of emerging market countries. The reforms also ensure that smaller developing countries will retain their influence in the IMF. I firmly believe that had the world not experienced this global financial crisis in 2008, we would have had seen the revaluation of the IQD in mid 2012..
Read more...