David_Wilcock_Search66Comment by dwilcock on April 1, 2014 @ 9:49 am
OK… this is the real one [maybe he was speaking about which post was the real update].

Be on the lookout for a HUGE investigation into Flight 370 on my website in the next 2-3 days or less… I hope.

I do believe this is the biggest "botched job" in the history of the Cabal. I am getting astonishing dream data saying we are on the threshold of huge changes.

Check my site divinecosmos.com for the new piece as it is imminent. Real-world data backs up the dream data very nicely. I think we are seeing the conclusion of what Ben has been talking about ever since his epic debut on June 30, 2007 in the article written by Henry Makow.
- David

April 1, 2014 @ 9:52 am
Jeez… I didn't expect Ben to talk about the TV show here. It was very real and they interviewed me for 5 hours. They asked me to get them in touch with Ben and I did. It should be out in about a month.
- David

April 1, 2014 @ 9:57 am
The Quran thing is hogwash, IMO.
- David