kp_peace_event_success_thumb_150_1Thanks to all of you who participated in the P.E.A.C.E. ("Pre-'Event' And Clearance Endorsement") event, in whatever way you did participate, or even just send the intention. As I mentioned in an update, there was a lot which felt like it was happening during this global 24 hour process.

Here's a couple of notes/comments, from the FaceBook page for this.

March 15 at 4:08pm GH: Interesting that the time of the full moon locally for me is 3:39am on 17th.

March 15 at 4:19pm SjKL OK, Got It. With you…….with us all. Good! So, So Good. Peace be with you!

March 16 at 1:35am FBJ: I love this!! I am doing an event page on my FB AND referring to yours as well! BTW I heard the other day that the IRS owns FB hmmmmm....... FYI hard to know what to believe lease days but I say let's let them all know that we are choosing not to be controlled anymore anyway anyhow!!!!!

March 16 at 6:16am YS: Thanks KP. I am so there each and everyday but putting my buster pack on for the 17th. Yeah, let's bat the dark ball out of the park for the light/Event to makes it way home, when the time is of perfection! to you all....

March 16 at 3:21pm Kp (Kauilapele):‬ I am currently seeing a swell of shimmering Crystal blue toroid forming around the equator (approximately from Tropic of Cancer to Tropic of Capricorn). Many will sense this as cooling, but those opposing it will feel it as a blue (very hot) flame...

March 17 at 2am SJ: Pillars of light across NV, OR, WA, northern CA, merging with the wave along west coast, Bay area, flowing out to sea headed to big blue Hawaii. Beautiful event...mahalo.

My own observations

My own observations are this. When I left for Java on the Rock on 3-16-14 (the day after posting the P.E.A.C.E. post, I noted that my trip odometer was at 33.3. After returning home, my views counter (for the blog) read 13330. All of these numerical synchronicities were indications to me that we were on the "right track", and that this was, indeed, a significant planetary operation.

The vision I had yesterday, at 3:21pm,

"a swell of shimmering Crystal blue toroid forming around the equator... Many will sense this as cooling, but those opposing it will feel it as a blue (very hot) flame"

was expanded later in the evening, to something like a blanket of crystal blue, all around the planet. Last night (early morning), as I woke up prior to the local 3:33am, I knew that my 3:33am place was to be on one of the ships, during my "body sleep" time. Not exactly sure what ship, but I sense it was Andromedan.

So that's where I was.

I slept a long time, until about 9 AM, when I received a call from Alexandra Meadors. We spoke about the uptick in energies we noticed over the past couple days, and how much "expectant compression" energy there seemed to be. I sense that the 3-17-14 3:33 P.E.A.C.E. event really closed out, cleared out, many of the old "Ascension path blockers"... whether that's people, paradigms, energy patterns... could be all of them.

What I See at this Moment

The 3-17-14 3:33 P.E.A.C.E. event has opened a channel for and subsequently cleared a major "blockage" for "The Event" to occur. This is on a planetary scale. It led to a reversal of any remaining "dark entity" intent, and essentially mirrored it back upon them, so that those involved in the "dark entity intent" kinds of things, are immediately receiving the effects of those "dark entity intent" kinds of things ("Karma is a (happening really a lot more quickly, now) bitch!" (and my apologies to all female dogs for using that word)).

earth_magnetic_field_illustrationThere is still appearing a large type of toroid (donut, if you will), kind of looking like the magnetic field things you often see in texts, around the planet (see diagram at right). However, there is no North pole/South pole orientation. Rather, energies from the Inner Earth are emanating outward, via this "toroid" structure, onto the surface, atmosphere, and all inhabitants, of the planet. we are all now bathed in this "Inner Earth Energy".

So, planetarily speaking, "The outer has become the 'Inner'". We've been turned inside-out. The whole planet (energetically) has been turned inside-out.

Can't hide what's inside anymore. The Light from the Inner illuminates all of the (formerly known as) "outer".

Well, that's all for now. As far as I can sense, this mission/ operation/ event was indeed, a grand "Success" (whatever that means!!)!!

Aloha, Kp