If you've not heard of a Wa'akaulua, well here is one that appeared out in Kailua Bay today. The double hull sail craft is a traditional Polynesian vessel. Here's a bit more information at this site. http://waakaulua.com

So what's all this got to do with anything? As of 837 AM, I don't know. The message is still coming in.

Part of it has to do with relaxing with the wind. And not struggling with it. Rather allowing it to move you where you need to go. But we're not victims of the wind in this Wa'akaulua. We have control over the rudder and the sail so we can always flow with the wind, in partnership with it, to go where we wish to go.

But fighting the wind is not the way I choose to go these days. It seems these days that being open to what gifts the Wind brings my way, and allowing and accepting and embracing those gifts, is the way to go... At least from my view.

And sometimes those gifts may appear "menacing". Like the Manō (shark, in Hawaiian). Manō is a guide, but may also act as protector. And I don't know all the Hawaiian concepts about Manō, but I do know my own relationship with those beings is one of cooperation, and harmony. And absolutely no danger.

Often I'm taken back at those folks who hunt or "study" these beings, often catching them and sticking stuff onto their bodies to track them and all that. You can say what you want, but I am not amused by the ways that humans have intruded into environments of those animal beings and then been shocked and amazed that these beings would attack those intruders.

Same goes for dolphins, whales, mongoose, cats, dogs, wolves, and on and on.

In my mind, my place in any of those things is to, first ask. Do I have (feel, sense) a permission or alignment, to enter their world, their homes? If I get "no", then I don't go. If I get "yes", I know I'm welcomed. Even if the water is filled with sharks, or eels, or parrot fish.

BTW I saw a beautiful turquoise uhu (parrot fish) yesterday, who invited me into the ocean. Very "Lemurian" essence from this one.

So that is all for now, from the JavaOnTheRocks.com arena.

Aloha, as we swim where Guidance calls. With the Manō, or with the uhu!

~comments open 2 days~