As I attempted to wake up this morning, and found that I would not wake up, or at least would not get out of bed, I finally checked my emails and found a link to this new update from Cobra (thanks to Kay). After seeing the title of the first link, I was a bit reluctant to open. But I finally opened it, started reading, and did not put it down ("it" meaning my iPhone, as I was lying on my side reading (and petting 2 cats in my bed)) until I was finished. It was truly an in-drawing story (namely, it "drew me in").

When stories or articles or messages "draw me in" like that, it usually means that I am "meant" to read it. Perhaps you will find it to be the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Red Pill

I have been delaying the release of this for as long as possible because this intel is very disturbing. But people have the right to know the truth. That is the only path towards healing.

So you have a choice. You can take the blue pill, forget about this and go on with your daily life. By clicking on the links you take the red pill. Be aware that what you read here will shatter your world view quite dramatically and you will need some time to digest this. But after you do, you will become a pillar of strength for people in this world because every human being will have to deal with this intel sooner or later at least to an extent. Please understand that I can take no responsibility for those who read this information and their psychological reactions to this.

Both links are very reliable and very close to the truth.

First you can read about the real background of the Nazi-Jesuit holocaust:

http://one-evil.org/acts_holocaust/acts_vatican_holocaust.htm

Then you can read about the Illuminazi mind programming, which was the backbone of the Illuminati power until very recently:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm

The Cabal must be exposed and things like this must never happen again. The coming victory of the Light will make sure that they will not, and healing for many victims of this will finally be available.