These "clouds" just showed up. I felt they had a message or messages to share with some of you.

I felt a very distinct Galactic Presence here, which is usually how I "see" Galactic ships. It's an instant knowing. And really has little to do with the five physical senses.

Now, those craft are "misting".

And although I'm not physically feeling any rain, I am sensing an intense cooling of certain energies on the planet. I would have to say it is the, shall we say, "hothead" energies, from a few perhaps well intentioned folks, but coming from a "I'm just seeing this from an intellectual 3D-only" kind of view. The Galactic Higher Ups are quite busy with this right now.

I also found that this kind of attunes to this post at GaiaPortal. (okay, I'll link this just after I post it). Which speaks of a "containment dome" of some kind.

"Energetic containment dome, yet in the flexible 4-grid conformation, has been successful in reflecting energies back to senders. Dark thoughts and emotions begets destructive energies in the sender and all related institutions."

I'm sensing the "hothead" energies are being cooled down, in part, to protect the "hotheads" that are sending it, so they don't get "hotheadier."

All for now, KP