This is the Ka'u coast. Near Manuka State Park. The ocean should be (I hope) visible. The trees are macadamia nut trees. We've got lots. Under the trees the nuts fall, and I just picked one up, cracked it open, and ate it. Thank Hawaiian Mac nut Universe!!

Thanks for many emails today. A few I will probably not get to, but I've set up a special folder to put them into for future reference. And, no, it's not the "Trash" folder!!

I've felt it very important for now to remain in a place of inner peace (not outer pieces). And stay out of any Personal-ic or Earth-ic or Galactic soap operas. This process (the ascension one, or whatever you call it) does NOT have to be a continual state of tumult, turmoil, or water boil.

What have I "done" today? A few early morning posts, but now after my landlady's construction guy was "constructing" next door, I felt moved to get my okole out of the house, and just drive.

Now what have I done? I looked and saw the ocean. I looked and I saw an orange butterfly sitting on a leaf. I cracked a Mac nut. And I have just "been" in a place of peace.

I'm not going to enter into the soap operas today, or even look at things going on AS a soap opera. Everyone has the freedom to "get" what they "get", from whatever source they feel is theirs to "get" what is theirs to "get".

"Who's right? Who's wrong?" Who cares... What a duality game that is.

In my own personal space of mind, I am right... exactly... precisely... Where I want to be. Right now.