First of all, Mahalo (thank you) to RH for the Java certificate which was used to buy this today (mocha and lilikoi coconut almond scone (lilikoi is Hawaiian passion fruit))!! What a treat!

But also each of you who has contributed your Light and Love and Peace via this blog... for that I am most grateful.

A few of you have also continued to share your kindness via the Support page, and you have no idea how much that helps, smaller or larger, it's the energy you share that helps all of this keep going.

I know some of you have attuned to my music, and have brought a bit of Hawaii to where you live in that way. Again, Mahalo!!

As this ascension process continues, I'm trusting that this blog will also continue to assist some of you. It continues to be something I feel is mine to share. Especially from Java on the Rock!! Looking forward to seeing some of you over here sometime (one of the portals is right over the mocha!).

Now here is Honu (Hawaiian sea turtle). Climbed up on the rocks (just outside of JavaontheRocks.com) just now, at 848 HST. I always have a certain feeling of Peace when I see Honu, or am close to Honu.

Again, Mahalo to all who read this blog for sharing your Higher Light of Love and Peace and Joy with me...

Aloha...
Kauilapele

~comments open 2 days~