So here this comes in today, and I'm reading all this here at 620 HST, in bed. So then I got the "instructions" that it's time to post it... That's why I have this iPhone thing.

But I do know, this is a special message, for a special moment, in a special time.

Preface by Stephen Cook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stephen: It's all go today….Mike Quinsey has also just posted a special message regarding SaLuSa's message of today, July 30.

As we have been saying here, no one connected with this site or InLight Radio has said that August 4 IS the date for Disclosure.

Mike now writes that he believes SaLuSa is indicating the date of August 4 – and I quote here – "as being one of 'intent', thus allowing for change, if it was proved necessary".

SaLuSa actually says: "Yes, we have the deadline Saturday the 4th. of August in mind and no longer, before we take matters into our own hands".

I hasten to add that this does NOT mean that SaLuSa is saying that August 4 IS the date for Disclosure either. It is a date "in mind" whereafter the Galactics will "take matters into" their "own hands, if necessary".

So it is a tipping point. Not a fait accompli.

Please do not let hope force you to misread the true intention of the meaning of words. We all must read words as they are; not as we may want them to be.

While SaLuSa's message does add validity to the whole issue of August 4 being a divinely decreed date, we must all be cautious of any expectation that everything will suddenly change on that day.

But we certainly can all hope…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Special Message from Mike Quinsey: SaLuSa – July 30, 2012

Dear Friends,

I feel that I should give my views as to what I feel about Disclosure as referred to in SaLuSa's message of today the 30th. July.
It should answer questions that are being asked, and hopefully give out more Light through a better understanding of what is behind these events.

Naturally, I did contemplate what type of message I would get today, as it would have seemed odd if there was no reference to the earlier messages about Disclosure.

I found that mine came through very strongly which made me feel confident that it was genuine. After receiving it I naturally mulled over it's contents, and it seemed to me that there was definitely a concentrated focus upon the Olympic Games in London .
Also that it was no coincidence that the live Sky TV coverage of the Opening Ceremony, revealed a Space Craft observing it and clearly seen in the background when the fireworks display was taking place.

It was also claimed in someone else's message, that the higher plan was for the Olympics to be held in London, and I recall it was because Great Britain is considered to be the Heart Chakra of Mother Earth.

Whatever the outcome is, I believe the Light will have become much more powerful as a result. I also feel that it will have provided protection against any attempts of the dark Ones to interfere with the Olympics, and what could be better than such an occasion being used to bring Disclosure to the public's notice.

As I see it, the only possibility that the proposed day for Disclosure would change would be by Divine command and as we often say, it is not written in stone.

SaLuSa indicates this be so by referring to the Disclosure date of Saturday the 4th. August as being one of "intent" thus allowing for change if it was proved necessary. The dark Ones would clearly like to use the event for their own agenda, and it has been said that a fake alien attack was planned using real craft and holographic projections.

However, one would like to think that it in no circumstances would it be allowed. On the other hand it might be so if it was stopped in its tracks, to reveal to everyone that it was a false flag attack by the Illuminati. Either way the truth about UFO's and Extraterrestrials could no longer continue to be denied, and I hope that some Leaders will come out with the truth as requested.

For me, nothing would be better than it to come from President Obama, who I still firmly believe is a great Being of Light, and would be giving a lead to the rest of the world.

These coming days will be filled with anticipation and excitement, and I hope we will witness a great step forward to fulfill our expectations.

In Love and Light.
Mike Quinsey