First of all, this post is from my viewpoint, and not necessarily anyone else'.

For the time being, I am not going to be posting anything from any of the Drake shows or Drake-related sites, nor the recordings of the shows. I personally do not align with the theme of these shows anymore, and that is why I will not post them here.

Each of you, of course, I'm sure will use your own discernment, your Higher Guidance as to what you wish to do. If these recordings are assisting you on your path, then I encourage following that guidance.

If you do wish to listen to the Drake group broadcasts, you may go here to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-2012-radio-network .

I'm going to post a portion of the text of a couple of emails I wrote today, after I had listened to a few minutes of today's show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email 1 (to a few select individuals)

[Regarding] "the Drake show" today, ...I did download the mp3 and listened to pieces of the first 50 minutes or so, and I can report that, through 50 minutes, it never got beyond gun control. So once someone said these statements..., I knew there was nothing different [in this show] than what has been happening the past several shows.

1. "You cannot stop these things if you do not keep these weapons on you."
2. "The reason we have the freedoms we have is because we have the right to keep and bear arms."
3. "When this shooting went down in that theater [in Colorado], if the good people had had their weapons on them, that crazy person would not have got off two shots; he would have been taken down."

...This [type of] theme is, of course, very old paradigm. Very old. And not worth a "pair of dimes" [anymore] as far as I'm concerned.

I will not be posting any of their MP3s this week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email 2 (to David Wilcock)

Aloha David,

I'm forwarding this [the above email] to you as I feel something is "off" with the Drake group the past few weeks. Much of the recent Drake shows has focused on "gun rights" and that type of discussion. Personally, this kind of talk on their programs is more than I want to listen to.

Also several others... have stopped posting anything from the Drake group.

Most of us began listening to Drake because you and your sources had vetted him, and then interviewed him, back in March. I personally felt very drawn to his message [back then], and the fact that you (and Ben Fulford) had heard about arrests, and now Drake was saying the same thing.

I am writing this because I wanted you to know what several of us in the awakened community have recently felt about Drake.

I'm not asking you to investigate this or do anything. I do know that many of us "out here" really appreciate and admire your perspective on things. So if you do find time to check into this, I'm sure many "out here" would be grateful to understand this Drake situation.

Aloha, KP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

One last point... I feel that those who are on the shows, those who arrange the shows, and those who speak on the shows (including Drake), are very much in earnest about assisting humanity, and this planet, in the way they feel is theirs to do. There is no doubt in my mind about that. And they may very well be playing a very important role in this whole mosaic of bringing complete freedom for all who live on this planet.

But their role is not mine.

And I am not aligned with many of the messages that are coming from the shows, or their websites, at this time. So they will not be posted here.

[And I reserve the freedom to change my mind at any time.]