I'm not sure what is happening. Couple three days ago my Benjamin Fulford subscription was "suspended". I thought maybe he was not so thrilled to see my postings of his entire articles on this blog. Fair enough. I had plans to maybe just post what he has on the front page, and give a few highlights, like I've done before.

Then a friend of mine tried to sign up, saying they would forward me the information. The email to Ben was returned as undeliverable.

I've been checking today for any updates, and none have yet materialized. By this time last week, it had already been out for a day.

So I'm not sure what will be happening this week. Stay tuned. Has anyone else had email problems to Ben?

I just tried to email all 3 of Ben's addresses (benjaminfulford@hotmail.com, postmaster@benjaminfulford.com, benjaminoffice88@gmail.com). The "postmaster" one auto-replied back, and here is what it said:

"Thank you for your e-mail. Due to the huge volume of mail and mysterious
problems with my e-mail server I may not be able to directly answer your
mail. However, I will start posting answers to questions on my blog as
soon as time permits."

So who knows what is going on! "Mysterious problems" I guess...