I'm posting these here as an addition to the collection of the "UFO at Olympics Fireworks" series. This will probably be the last one.

My comment: perhaps we should all remain aware that there are holographic projection technologies out there, and this could have been one of those. I'm not sure how to detect those.

However, I personally did not get any particularly strong "feeling" towards the craft viewed in these videos. Not a strong "sense of Light" about it. So we'll see.

I liked this one below. An actual recording of the SkyTV video mentioned at this post here. This person took video of the TV screen with Sky News and showed how the craft turned, and moved (go to about the 2:45 mark). Very striking (I've never seen any "blimp" turn like that)

.
Here's another from HungarianHermes which apparently had been deleted from the Telegraph TV YouTube site.
.