goodetsgx_gravatar_150_5Thanks to the KP blog reader who pointed out this TOT forum posting from GoodETxSG. I have "mildly" edited out a couple bits, but the entire posting may be viewed via the link below.

-------------------------------------------------

http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-Secret-Space-Program-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot-Q-amp-A-quot/page36

Today is the last day of Video Recording and Interviewing...

This will be released after DW has put in some heavy work editing and making it presentable and will be presented in a TV Studio style form. There is going to be a lot of info release... Please pay attention to divinecosmos.com as DW will announce in an article the series of video's and links to his YouTube or Other Video accounts to where they can be watched.

There are a lot of people that have continued to hide behind pseudonyms... But I was asked to now come forward as my self.

This is going to have MAJOR ramifications... it will soon effect my personal life and make for some VERY interesting Christmas and Thanksgiving Dinners in the near future to say the least...

...

So please do bare [sic] with me as I adjust to this "Change" after this series of videos is release and "Shakes up the scene"...

I will be back to answer questions ASAP but after the Video's I believe those Q and A's may get to a point to where I may not be able to fully keep up with them on a timely manner. Please be patient, I do want to honor and respect the questions and concerns I see shared and posted here already. Maybe some of them will be covered in the interviews.

TY All, (And TY TOT/Staff!,)

"G" (For now)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

GoodETxSG blog (note: there is one post per page; to view earlier posts, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click the "Older posts" link)
GoodETxSG TOT* Forum thread
David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com
Donate to this GoodETxSG/DW project

[*Note: TOT = The One Truth]