goodetsgx_gravatar_150_2This appeared on the TOT forum on 3-11-15. According to what GoodETxSG writes,

I know this is a very short summary of what occurred and many details (Some extraordinary) have been left out for now (Though communicated to DW) until we can compile the complete list of what occurred and the data that was released making sure we release what was asked and keeping classified what was requested as well... It was thought best not to telegraph the "When" and "How' this information will be presented at this early point.

So there is more to come via DW (donation page). I felt this particular bit of information was very important for the current moment, and would give some idea of what is actually going on "out there", and how important is the process we are all currently participating in.

[Note: I've linked to David's donation page, as I feel his participation in this is significant for all of us on this planet, so perhaps some will wish to assist his efforts (the page also connects to the online DW store as well).]
[Note: SSP = Secret Space Program (I presume)]
[One of the most important points he makes: Note: As ALWAYS with ALL information from ALL SOURCES and RESEARCHERS... Run the information through your own discernment filters. Not just match up what sounds good or already goes along with your established belief system or "Reality Bubble". Be willing to step outside of that box but always keep your "Discernment Filter" firmly in place and active... IMHO...]

----------------------------------------------------------------

]

Originally Posted by GoodETxSG View Post

I had what will have to be many briefings with DW today on the Conference with the SSP Alliance, the New Defectors from other Programs and not only the "Blue Avian" but the Newly Revealed and Second of 4 "Sphere Being Allies". There is so much information from these meetings that it is going to take some time to organize it and deciminate it properly. Again like the last encounter my 3/4 D mind is still processing a lot of what I experienced as I am sure are the other's who were in attendance...

MUCH was revealed in this meeting and many questions were asked and answered. Here in addition to the one above that I release that has left some heavy ripples are several more which will be all that will be released for now... (As I said until all the information can be compiled and released in a proper manner by DW and myself on my blog and his site... )

Content Removed For Now... Will be added back ASAP

----------------------------------------------------------------

]

I'm adding back some of the info I originally posted here then removed later that evening.

There were a lot of things that are going to be abrasive to some currently held belief systems and established reality bubbles. Since this was obviously the case at the conference I figured the adage "As above so below" was an apt one here. The information being presented was what was presented to and through myself at the conference (Making me an unpopular "relay" of a message/communication in that case and from what I have seen online the same is true down here so far). I in many cases do not have any broader of an understanding quite yet of some of the information as I too have the same 3/4D mind that you do.

I am a little more open to the experience being that I was one of the people that shared the actual experience. Between all of the speaking I did at this conference and the debriefing I did since being back my voice is almost gone and very scratchy (I have a very weak voice as it is). I do not profess to know everything or have all the answers, I don't know all of life or deaths secrets and I am not a "Sage" or anyone special as was once again pushed home to me by these beings and also by seeing the approximately 70 other "Wide Eyed and Excited Regular Folks" that were present at the Conferences as well.

Below is some of the info I had posted minus some that I felt the need to edit out until there is a complete and professionally put together Article producing all of the "Releasable Information" in a coherent way.

- When I first arrived I was directed to the floor of a "Theatre" type conference room that holds about 300 people in very nice swivel chairs. I was told to stand in on spot in the area right in front of all of the people present with no instructions. I was feeling extremely exposed and nervous. I was standing there with my thumbs in my front pockets of my jeans while a couple of the people asked who I was and why I was wearing the cap I was (On my way out I happened to pick up a NASA cap from the rack that I grabbed my wind breaker from) and asked a few other uncomfortable questions. Then all of a sudden they got quiet and those who weren't already seated did so looking forward. I turned and looked behind me and apparently the two beings standing behind me had just "Appeared" there. It was one of the Blue Avians I was familiar with and the New Being that had been promised to be "Introduced", though there was no "Real Introduction".
The New Being was at least 10 feet tall (Taller than the Blue Avian in attendance), was very thin and "Lanky" with "Golden Brown" skin, "NO Uniform" on yet was not "Naked". For being so tall it has only a 3 foot "Shoulder Breadth", Long arms and legs with 3 long fingers and toes. It's neck was a little on the long side and its "Head" looked large compared to the small shoulders. The head was shaped like an upside down Triangle (Pointing Down) with the corners "Rounded Off" in an almost "Tear Drop" shape with a somewhat "Flat Face. The mouth (Remained closed) was small but there was a crease at the corner of the mouth and a small rise where the lips would be (But no color difference). The eyes were completely oval, were "Powder Blue" with a dark "Iris" the shape of a "Diamond". When it moved it did so in a VERY fluid like manner.

- One person in uniform asked if the Avialn's were as "Rumored" recently as being the "RA" from the "Law of One" material. The Blue Avian in attendance responded only in this manner which I conveyed and the simplicity set the stage for how they answered many of the questions asked. When asked this question the Avian responded: "I am Raw-Tear-Eir"... (That was it... Raw-Rain-Eir is one of the other Two Avian's Names that I have been meeting most recently)

- One person in a suit that I recognized as being worn often by some who rotated into some conferences as "Delegates" asked details about Why do they need so many space ships referencing the 100 Spheres. The response was "We require no conveyance, there are far more than 100 spheres that are spaced out equidistantly through the Solar System. They are what you would best describe as devices and are in place to buffer the tsunami of storms of highly charged and vibrational energies entering your system so they do not effect your Star, Planets and Native Life in an adverse way as your system enters into this part of the Galaxy."

- Another asked "If you are not living in the Spheres where are you going when you dematerialize? The answer came: "Many of us adjust back to our reality while others remain in what you refer as a "Cloaked" status and observe activities on the Earth and your other Colonies and Facilities undetected by those around them."

- One asked why there was an intervention recently after there was a defection of groups with actionable intelligence that could have made a major difference and helped them win some major victories... The response to this one was info that the various SSP groups understood but I did not (Yet). "Since the defections there have been changes in tactics that have led to Two Atrocities that were unsettling. The extremely destructive incidents on Mars and Earth that caused the large loss of life of innocents was a disturbing sign that these new tactics were taking the Alliance in a direction where collateral damage of this magnitude was considered acceptable."

- There are a couple main SSP Groups that have been blocked from entering the Solar System since the beginning of the year. A few people lobbied for the "Sphere Allies" to allow the "Galactic League of Nations" (What I have referred to the "Nato Type SSP Group") to return. They stated the group would return under any demands. The responds was Denied and it was communicated that ALL of the travel within or without of the Solar System will remain suspended for the foreseeable future (This did not go over well with many)...

- One of the "Few Esoteric" questions that was asked by this "Military Minded Group" and "Earth Government Appearing" (By their "Manner of Dress") "Group Leaders" was: "Is there a "Soul Trap" setup for us after we die?". The response was: "The only traps we encounter in life and after are the ones we have set for ourselves". "The idea that there is a soul trap at the end of a white lite was a psyop and a distortion set in place that we can then create with the creative force of our consciousness". "This is the intent of the creation of this distortion". The person asking the question did not seem satisfied with the explanation. 3/4 D Human Belief systems that were in place and ranged across the spectrum were in the room so our 3/4D minds or way of thinking especially in a group environment was meeting some resistance and ruffling of "Human Feathers" at times...

A lot of the questions were of a technical and tactical nature, some being when would they be able to empty out the "Embassy Bases" on the Earth of the ET/ED Groups allied with the "Opposition". When would they be allowed to move "Hard" on the opposition etc... Much of the responses to their questions were not what they wanted to hear or in many instances were things that I was conveying for the Avians to the groups that I did not understand...

I know this is a very short summary of what occurred and many details (Some extraordinary) have been left out for now (Though communicated to DW) until we can compile the complete list of what occurred and the data that was released making sure we release what was asked and keeping classified what was requested as well.

It was thought best not to telegraph the "When" and "How' this information will be presented at this early point.

The mostly complete recount of the encounters will be presented from the moment I was picked up to the point I was "Dropped Off" back home will be presented in the near future.

"They" again wanted to make sure that this info did not become held in a "cultish nature" or used in any controlling or egotistical ways. It was also interesting that there were approximately 70 normal human beings that were picked up and brought to these meetings who were absolutely blown away. Many of them were in their night time clothing with their hair sticking up and bare footed as though they had no warning of the meetings. There were also some people from a main stream political nature from around the world present, some that I recognized (None of which we would immediately recognize or associate with the "Establishment".).

The info of the "post conference meeting" where we were transported to the Sphere that was manipulated to allow us to be there physically will be spoken to the Researcher directly when we can talk securely and he will decide how to release the information and present it in the most digestible way. There was only a few "esoteric questions" those having to do with is there a "Soul Trap" awaiting us when we die, Were the Avians the "Ra" beings and a couple other small questions that were answered very interestingly... These "Alliance" group leaders were asking more "Brass Tacks" and operational questions.

That is truly all I have to report at this time... Pardon errors as I am still incredibly exhausted and am still processing quite a lot of raw data and information in general about these experiences.

Note: As ALWAYS with ALL information from ALL SOURCES and RESEARCHERS... Run the information through your own discernment filters. Not just match up what sounds good or already goes along with your established belief system or "Reality Bubble". Be willing to step outside of that box but always keep your "Discernment Filter" firmly in place and active... IMHO...

"G"