Actually this is the first time I've been here, solo, for about 2-3 months. I "survived" (thrived) a 61 F temperature as I drove down, which is "frigid" for this island. Any Hawaii island.

The Disclosure pieces from GoodETxSG seem to be resonating with a few. As it was with me last night. The one most recently posted quite "stood out" as one that cared to be shared (more widely).

The fact that GoodETxSG is connecting with David Wilcock to convey the information he's receiving bodes well for our continued awakening to the full picture we are involved with on this planet, and in this Sol system (hear that, Tracy?... It's Sol's system (Sol, her cat)).

I may have been "got up" this early (6:30 AM) by the Blue Avians. I definitely heard the voice, "Get your a$$ to Java on the Rock, dammit!"

How I DO love it here. For those who are new to the word, "Java on the Rock", go to JavaontheRock.com and check it out. Or just look again at that photo up there.

Aloha, KP