GoodETxSG_gravatar_150_15This post showed up today, and I felt it was a great question about the Blue Avians. This time I'm presenting the colors and bolding as it is in the post. Some of GoodETxSG's (Corey's) replies are within the question text area.

[Kp note: you may note that there are no longer any numbers (like 2/6, 7/6) in the title since I am apparently finished with that phase of personal evolution.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum post #629 (3-31-15, 12:32)

[Q] Curious if you know anything about the makeup and background of our Blue Avian beings. Do they have emotional, mental and physical "bodies" similar to ours?

(Corey: They manifest in a "Touchy Physical" feeling body. They seem to be sympathetic to my emotions.)

Is there physical appearance (blue and avian-like) their "natural" form or is that how it translates in our dimension and density and/or does it change depending on who they are interfacing with? Do we know anything about their lineage? Did they originate in this solar system or are they a "future" version of an currently existing specie?

(Corey: They have only appeared to me as a "Blue Avian" type of physical representation. They have not specified which of the spectrum they are considered to be in of the "Sphere Alliance 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th Density" levels. I will not speculate. They seem to communicate with me because they state that I (As quite a large amount of people on the plant) am "Star Seed" am from "Their Family/Soul Group". They are many Millions/Billions of OUR years more evolved than us spiritually and dimensionally etc... I don't think they started off as "Blue Macal's" in Brazil and evolved into what they are now.)

When I think of them they inspire ideas of the "TARDIS" - LOL! I know that may sound quirky but if you know of Doctor Who then you may get the correlation to the blue box and its transdimentional, transpacial, timeless and chameleon-like qualities. I'm not sure if this is to come in the DW vids or if you even know this info, however, I appreciate your entertaining the questions.

(Corey: I am not sure I understand this part of the question.)

Blessings to you my friend!

Thank you for the questions. The more precise the questions the better and more precise I can respond. I have been asked to do the Q and A on Forums until this firmly goes to the next level at some point. I am doing what is asked of me no matter what certain individuals think of me or my motives. I will continue to follow this path. Experiencing and Seeing the things I am I am compelled to... Time will tell if this is and exercise in futility... I am following orders as well as my heart. I have not left my own discernment out of the equation either.

Keep using your own discernment and move forward in your journey... May our paths all cross in a positive and loving way in the near future.
Corey

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to GoodETxSG's work (to cover travel expenses, etc.) by clicking the GoodETxSG blog link, then clicking the image that says "Donate to Help Continue the Disclosure Mission" (in upper right of page)…

GoodETxSG blog (note: there is one post per page; to view earlier posts, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click the "Older posts" link)
GoodETxSG TOT* Forum thread
David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com (Donate to David's work)
[*Note: TOT = The One Truth]