GoodETxSG_gravatar_150_5These MP3s were created from the videos posted at the Kp blog (Part I and Part II).

There are 6 parts, 30-35 minutes (15-17 MB) each. Parts 1-4 cover Video Part I and Parts 5-6 cover Video Part II.

I'm also including links (and audio players) to the complete versions of Parts I and II, although for those I removed the short pieces of music from the start and end of Part I. Should you wish to have/hear the one with music, click the appropriate link.

GoodETxSG interview with Christine MP3s (Parts 1-4 = Video Part I; Parts 5-6 = Video Part II)

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6

Complete Video Part I (no music) [Complete Video Part I (with music)]
GoodETxSG_interview_with_Christine_complete_vid1.mp3

Complete Video Part 2 (there was no music in this one)
GoodETxSG_interview_with_Christine_complete_vid2.mp3

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to GoodETxSG (to cover travel expenses, etc.)

GoodETxSG blog (note: there is one post per page; to view earlier posts, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click the "Older posts" link)
GoodETxSG TOT* Forum thread

David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com (donate to David)

[*Note: TOT = The One Truth]