GoodETxSG_gravatar_150_10"The Plan", I take it, is what the Sphere Alliance, along with the Earth Allies, is carrying out... presumably with the assistance of many of us.

A few highlights (from my view) are below (please note that the bolding is mine).

[Q] "...I would be very interested if you might take the time to address the questions I posed in my post. I would very much like to know how such a system could be implemented. Given the dumbed-down state of being of mankind, I am at a lost as to how such a system or way of life could be implemented. I've been trying to wake people up for a long time, and it seems at times like I'm beating my head against a wall.

[GoodETxSG] "The "PLAN" was discussed and when they may be able to clear out the "Secret Earth Governments" and their "Syndicates"..., Remove all of the "Custodian Beings" from their various "Embassies"... and then implement the "PLAN" which would be "Equal Distribution" of Knowledge and Technology to all Nations and People of the Globe simultaneously.

"This is going to be quite a "Transitional Period" of learning our true history, bringing people to justice, introduction to new technologies and introduction to our Galactic Neighbors.

"They are not doing things "Willy Nilly" though, there is a plan... Some of those who have and are still completely "Asleep" are going to have to be handled with care. This is where many of US who are awake to some degree will be in high demand (IMHO)..."

[Kp note about colors: I remind all that I am not using the purple color GoodETxSG uses. Just the red and the underlines (it's all a deal with WordPress editor "messing up" my font colors when I mix colors and try to post). Click the link of the forum post to view in full "GoodETxSG color".]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum post #411 (17th March 2015, 08:26)

[Q] "Hi, GoodET. I love the things you are saying about the way things could be. To that extent you are "preaching the choir" so to speak. I've been on this path since the 1970s. I've devoted many years to exposing "the Fed", the international banksters, secret societies, et al, ad nauseum.

I even went two years without using Federal Reserve Notes (aka Federal Reserve Auditing Unit Denominations or "FRAUDs"). That's when I really found out what people are really like. Ever try going two years telling people that you won't accept their Federal Reserve Notes? People react very negatively to that and then you find out who your friends really are.

I am very well aware of US Code Title 42, Section 666 and am aware of what Nick Rockefeller told to his "friend" Aaron Russo about the goal being a cashless society with everyone chipped. As you may know, the slave system under the aforementioned Section 666 is based in the US on the social security number, which is voluntary. So one could pose the rhetorical question--If it's voluntary how could it be a "slave" system. Although the US Constitution prohibits "involuntary servitude" it does not prohibit voluntary servitude.

I believe in walking the walk. I have long since revoked the slave social security number that was given to me by my parents. I live as a natural man, outside of the slave system. I do not own anything. I am not employed and I do not have an income. I am not waiting for change, I am the change.

My point that I was making is that although I could certainly handle such a world, I've been around long enough to see where most people are at, and I don't see how they are just suddenly going to understand these issues (or want to understand them).

So I would be very interested if you might take the time to address the questions I posed in my post. I would very much like to know how such a system could be implemented. Given the dumbed-down state of being of mankind, I am at a lost as to how such a system or way of life could be implemented. I've been trying to wake people up for a long time, and it seems at times like I'm beating my head against a wall.

Peace, Love, Joy and All That Good Stuff,...

[GoodETxSG] I don't know all of the steps... (I wish they saw fit to share everything with me, so far this has not been apart of their plans)

(And I hear you, Not only have I worked for the Treasury Dept, The Federal Reserve and Military Intel down here as well as the SSP 'Up There" I have seen all of the corruption up close and personal. I too am ready to see it fade away...)

The "PLAN" was discussed and when they may be able to clear out the "Secret Earth Governments" and their "Syndicates" (AKA Cabal Groups of all types including Banksters), Remove all of the "Custodian Beings" from their various "Embassies" (Aka DUMB/Ocean Bases) and then implement the "PLAN" which would be "Equal Distribution" of Knowledge and Technology to all Nations and People of the Globe simultaneously.

There were many things discussed that I didn't know the details of... This "PLAN" was one of them. This is going to be quite a "Transitional Period" of learning our true history, bringing people to justice, introduction to new technologies and introduction to our Galactic Neighbors. Of course this is not something they will be able to drop on a "Shocked Population" all at once. However I do not know how they plan to acclimate us and bring about this new way of life.

They are not doing things "Willy Nilly" though, there is a plan... Try for a moment to imagine the incredible magnitude of that undertaking. The Younger people below the age of 20 are believed to be the ones that are going to bounce back and accept this new way of existence the quickest...

Some of those who have and are still completely "Asleep" are going to have to be handled with care. This is where many of US who are awake to some degree will be in high demand (IMHO)... We will be needed to assist. I believe this is what many of the "Orbs" are visiting people and preparing them to do (But this is my own speculation).

TY, "G"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to GoodETxSG (to cover travel expenses, etc.) by clicking the GoodETxSG blog link, then clicking the image that says "Donate to Help Continue the Disclosure Mission" (in upper right of page)...

GoodETxSG blog (note: there is one post per page; to view earlier posts, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click the "Older posts" link)
GoodETxSG TOT* Forum thread
David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com (donate to David)
[*Note: TOT = The One Truth]