GoodETxSG_gravatar_150_6Okay... it's already changed from the first one (which said "1/5"). So maybe we'll end up with "1/27" by the time it's all over. No matter... it's all about "expansion".

So I'm going to post a few more of these, in chronological order, maybe about one every day or so. This one (actually this is a combo of two related and subsequent posts) came out on March 11.

Again I remind all that I am not using the purple color GoodETxSG uses. Just the red and the underlines (it's all a deal with WordPress editor "messing up" my font colors when I mix colors and try to post). Click the link of the forum post to view in full "GoodETxSG color".

"When the "Sphere Alliance Beings" requested me By Name (I was told) there were more than a few unhappy people inside the "Programs" (AND apparently within the "Ufology" community) and there was even some resistance or "push back" by these groups.

"When it comes to who is giving me "Permission" and "Guiding Me" on what information to release the answer to that would be "The Sphere Alliance Group". In particular the group that has been working the closest with me and has told me I come from their "Soul Group" prior to living on Earth. This is of course the "Blue Avians"."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum post #357

[Q] "Hi G, i may hav missed this info somewhere (either here or there) but my question is, do you know why you hav been allowed to release the information of these meetings and presence of these Beings and Spheres in our Solar System? Who gave permission and did you hav a say in it at all, Thanks,lb"

[GoodETxSG] I was already releasing info against the wishes of many. I was told to back off of a couple of topics and I did...

When the "Sphere Alliance Beings" requested me By Name (I was told) there were more than a few unhappy people inside the "Programs" (AND apparently within the "Ufology" community) and there was even some resistance or "push back" by these groups.

Not only did they not like the fact that I had been releasing information for a while (In a "Shotgun" manner upsetting quite a few groups) but they had wanted to choose "Who" would be "interfacing" with the "Sphere Alliance Beings" and "What info" would be released.

They also used the fact that my "Program Service Records" had some major "redaction's" (Which are not supposed to be possible in this hard coded/copy file) of information and for that reason they had reservations about working with me.

I had been brought in and questioned heavily about that at an earlier date (November 2014) and they inquired 'How" this info might have been removed and If I "Remembered" serving under anyone who would have anything to hide or to gain by removing information (Who might be capable of doing so). I was unable to answer these questions and still have no idea what happened to that data or the "Who" or the "Why" of its tampering.

I out of courtesy do not release certain data from these programs or rock the boat as much as I was doing prior. When it comes to who is giving me "Permission" and "Guiding Me" on what information to release the answer to that would be "The Sphere Alliance Group". In particular the group that has been working the closest with me and has told me I come from their "Soul Group" prior to living on Earth. This is of course the "Blue Avians".

There are a lot of communications that do occur between me and "Alliance" contacts that coordinate meetings and either make requests of me or sometimes make life difficult or stressful for me depending on how things are going. This is how things have gone up until this point in time.

"G"

Forum post #359

[Q] "I think that serves us all very well to see exactly who is and isn't a long way down the info directive food chain. The last to honor a new directive must be the last on the chain, me thinks."

"They" were also Not Very Happy at all whey they were informed that the "Orb Beings" and "Blue Avian's" were contacting MANY "Average Citizens" directly without informing anyone of who these individuals were.

There are a of people on "Both Sides" of the conflict trying to ascertain who all is being contacted both "Consciously" and "Subconsciously" (On a "Higher Self" level) and create a "List". This is an important Intelligence Directive for both sides to achieve.

I believe they would like to get their hands on some of these people and try to "Pry Open" what ever information in their minds that may be of use to them... (IMHO).

"G"

(I don't believe people who have had contact are in any danger. There are literally TENS OF THOUSANDS that have already and it was communicated that the communications were going to pick up both in "Scale" and "Pace"... I personally think that people are being given jobs to do in the post "Slavery Era" and some people are just getting information that will prevent them from panicking or falling for disinformation (Such as the Slave Masters telling us "Freedom" will lead to fearful things and "We" cannot handle it... etc. IMHO. There is no need for fear and those who have been visited should understand that on a deep level.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to GoodETxSG (to cover travel expenses, etc.) by clicking this link, then clicking the image that says "Donate to Help Continue the Disclosure Mission" (in upper right of page)...

GoodETxSG blog (note: there is one post per page; to view earlier posts, scroll all the way to the bottom, and click the "Older posts" link)
GoodETxSG TOT* Forum thread
David Wilcock: DivineCosmos.com (donate to David)
[*Note: TOT = The One Truth]