Well. Here we are again for coffee. And this time I'm not running away from construction noise or loud people or anything else. And this view from Java on the Rock is very peace-assisting. Somewhere out there is a pod of dolphins keeping the Light flowing.

I'm learning more and more about Self, particularly the Higher Self, and where it is moving and what it is saying. Also the ego self as well, especially which aspects (facets) are more helpful (useful) at this moment, and which are less.

I have a 5-year-old facet that loves to just go out and be a 5-year-old, playing, running, picking flowers and fruit from the trees, and waving at everyone. But I don't bring that facet forth so much when I'm speaking on say a radio show, or doing the research into what's going on with whatever's going on around the planet, etc.

That's something like what I believe may have been from Gurdjieff and/or Ouspensky, who spoke of developing Chief Steward, aka an aspect that monitors and "keeps in line" the ego team which is meant to serve Higher Self.

Something like that.

Well, I'll have more stuff coming out later.

I did see that Yellow Rose for Texas (The Lie NASA Told) has a new video out. Entitled, "ED is Dead". Click the link if you wish to find out who (what) "ED" is.

Aloha, KP (note: I'll put the links in a couple minutes after posting this)