20140728-091613.jpg

A few posts ago, I mentioned "There is a Process going on at this Time." So today is the second day after it started, and this is how it is going. It requires a mocha by the ocean, and that I "donate" to Java on the Rock at least once a week.

Click here to find out more about the process I'm in.

There is nothing more peaceful to me than being here at Java. Except maybe singing to chickens and kitties, taking walks by the guava and mango trees and lilikoi vines, picking their fruit, watching my kalo (taro) and garden grow, and a few other things... Like sharing these things to all of you reading this blog.

This process... I felt it start about 8 hours before it was "supposed" to start, when I felt my heart region palpitating, as if something were being removed. So I know "stuff" is going on.

Well, I'm basically resting the next couple days, at least, and allowing this process to continue.

In the meantime, I send the fragrance of the morning ocean to all.

Me ka aloha pumehana (with warm Aloha), KP