omelet_and_potatoesSometimes I look at all these articles and things out there, all the baloney going on, this group is doing this to that group, that group is doing that to this group.

If I did not know better, I'd scream, "THIS PLANET IS A PISSER!!!!"

Dammit... I knew that. I knew that, coming into this mess. So I've got no one to hold responsible for my "scream", except me.

It's like the omelets I've sometimes made, and you know, how it looks all great at the start, then you mess up, and, oops... now they're scrambled eggs. So maybe that's what this so-called SSG group, the cabal, the dark ones, the Illuminati, the NWO types... they've been throwing all this crap into "The Omelet", trying to keep it from BEing an omelet... and trying to keep us all making... scrambled eggs.

I've had enough. I love scrambled eggs, and I love this planet, just the way it is... Pisser that it is. BUT... I am ready for a beautiful, elegant, fluffy, Higher Vibrational, Light Containing OMELET.

And I'm DOing something about it. Many of us are. We are joining together, hand in hand, each contributing an egg, or some salt, or cheese, or peppers, or a spatula, a frying pan, a fire, a hot plate... AND DAMMIT... WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THAT OMELET.

So I ask this important, extremely Cosmic, question...

"What do you want. More scrambled eggs? Or 'The Omelet'?"