The Greatest Story Never Told

This is something I was not sure whether I would post. I found a full YouTube version of this at RMN (low quality), and just started watching. I found myself transfixed with the information presented here. Then I found the main site (http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv) which has 27 Hi-Def episodes, 15 minutes each. The author is Dennis Wise... and I found this series amazing and unveiling.

I've posted above only part 25. Just watch the first few minutes, and you'll likely know if you desire to see more. Parts 20 and 21 address "the holocaust", and presents evidence that it never actually took place as described by Western type media.

From my end, a couple points I got...

Part 4: Transfer agreement of 1933 between Jewish Zionists and Germany, gave them complete freedom to go to Palestine.
Part 8 or 9: Germany was racially integrated.
Part 21: "There were no eyewitnesses because there were no gassings."
Part ?: In the 1936 Olympics, Jesse Owens (4 Gold Medals) was acknowledged by Hitler, but Churchill and Roosevelt refused to do so.
Part ?: Xyklon B was mainly used for de-lousing. At the time, lice carried typhus. Many people in camps apparently died of typhus.
Part ?: Poland was attacked by Germany because they were killing Germans in the WWI-created now in Poland Danzig corridor.

BOTTOM LINE...from my view; Viewing this... I now look completely differently at WWII, what brought it about, and the person named "Adolf Hitler".

See how this hits you.