20140730-115247.jpgWell, here it is. The Center of the Universe. My universe, at least. And look at the design today. It's a spiral. A galaxy. (from Kona Coffee and Tea).

I'm relaxing from the INTENSE blogging, and all that, at least for a time. Because I'm in A Process. And I'm allowing it to process.

20140730-120543.jpgNow I'm talking with a gecko

So the messages keep coming. And I've chosen to let up on the "who's bombing who today" and "so and so said this and that which makes NO sense" and "some site says Obama's the devil and another site says Putin's the devil and still another says The Devil is the devil" posts.

At this moment, all of that is not my kuleana (inner path).

Alright. I'm going back to enjoying my Galactic mocha... well, now it's Galactic Kona coffee.

Aloha to all, KP