Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Your Seo Local Site Has Code Errors, They NEED To Be Fixed To Rank In Google


My name is John and I constantly search through Seo sites to see which produce the greatest amount of traffic for their design, and which sites then produce the greatest amount of leads for their business. It helps my business as I provide lead generation services and traffic services for a ton of different seo websites.
I ran across your site, and it has some coding errors that are preventing it from ranking higher in Google, and therefore gathering more leads.
 
I can provide you with a full detailed report, absolutely free if you are interested in seeing more detailed information on why your site is not indexed properly. It will just show you exactly what errors you need to fix to propel your site higher in the search engines. Without fixing these errors the site will just lay where it is, never gaining more traffic.

Obviously, without targeted traffic to your business site, you will be missing out on clients your practice can handle, and should handle. All it takes is to fix a bit of coding to improve this dramatically.

It takes me a few days to do the report, but as I said, I do this to study my own business, so it helps me out as well.

Just email me back with any questions.

 

John

This e-mail was sent with the FREE, for non-commercial use, version of QIOS Pelican. www.qiospelican.com

No comments:

Post a Comment