Pardon for that rhyme title, but that's what came out.

After the day of ceremony and all that 5-17 stuff, I went back to Ia'o at 5:11 PM to complete something, and then drove out west (where I'd peacefully slept (and drove around the small end of Maui) the night before). But last night was NOT the same.

Remember, at least I try to, that after a ceremony, it seems that many not-so-happy energies are often "stirred up" and out of their hiding places (at least that's the way I see it).

Well, I was going through it last night. Every spot I drove to, to sleep, some loud truck or car kept pulling in and playing loud music or crap like that. I felt "pissed", and a couple times let it all out. I finally made my peace with it, at about 1 AM, and got a decent rest.

And now, this morning, I'm enjoying a great mocha in peace, with surf dog, at Hawaiian Village Coffee, in Lahaina (great coffee shop. The best I've found on Maui!).

I have no idea what I'll "do" today, if there's any more "energy type" work, but I've decided to just go out and around and have some fun. It's a reward for having some "energetic fun" the day before.

One of the favorite things about these "missions" is I usually get to go places I've never been, see things I've never seen, and meet people I've never met before.

I'll have more about the energetic shifts and stuff that occurred yesterday at a later time. Right now I'm just enjoying the mocha and coffee on Maui. And releasing any "Poor me what a struggle it is to do these energy work things in Hawaii" thoughts. I know there's more than a person or two who'd gladly trade places with me if I gave it up!!

Aloha to all. KP