pope_francis_timeI know this is a "channeled" message (and I'm not posting as many of those now than I used to), but, I'm posting this one, for one reason... despite of all the things that have been portrayed about Pope Francis, this article represents what I originally felt about Francis. No matter what anyone else has said, or what evidence may have been presented, this is simply what I "got" about him, from the beginning... that he was here to assist in the complete cleansing and transmutation of the Vatican. Also, that he may have been involved in some darker things many years ago, but the Light has entered him and he is a renewed being.... working with and for the Light.

I still get this (I also get the same about President Obama). So agree or disagree with the points in this article (channeled message), but perhaps it is an indication to each to use their powers of discernment instead of just going along with any particular "crowds".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

St. Germaine on the Charges Being Leveled against Pope Francis
by Steve Beckow

[Steve] Because I'm receiving emails that accuse Pope Francis of heinous crimes, I asked St. Germaine today (May 29, 2014) on An Hour with an Angel to comment on the accusations. He called them "malicious gossip" and urged us not to "allow this to stall what is happening in terms of creating Nova Earth." Here are his complete remarks.

Steve Beckow: One of our listeners has asked me to ask you about Pope Francis and in fact I'm getting emails about it as well. He says: "It seems the dark Ones are doing all possible to 'drag him down' with suggesting his involvement in child killing and the 'Ninth Circle' satanic infant sacrifice rituals."

He names a name, which I won't name on the air "suggests witnesses have come forward saying they saw him taking part in these abominations " Is Pope Francis guilty of the crimes he's being accused of?

St. Germaine: Well, it is very timely that I have suggested [using the cleansing, spiritual violet flame] on those who would malign and nay-say such a saint.

And I mean this in the truest sense. there are many who would not only like to have Pope Francis maligned and dragged down but would like to have him removed from this office because he is a pope of the people.

And he is clearing out. What you see and read and hear about the more public actions of Pope Francis in terms of shifting, cleansing the Vatican is about 1% of what he is really doing.
Read more...