hawaiian_kingdom_shield_2

Kingdom of Hawai'i Family Royal Crest

When I moved to Hawai'i, the first sense that I got was that this place was NOT part of the United States of America. It was completely different. It has never felt like "the USA" to me. And this video validates that "sense", from a historical perspective.

I believe it fits in very well with David Wilcock's Financial Tyranny series, and the video posted here earlier, "The New World Order… A 6000 Year History". And knowing that background can help appreciate the information in the Pinky Show video.

First of all, you know this video is going to be "real", and "right on", because it's narrated by a cat. And all the parts are played by cats.

Second of all, I have watched it and discovered many bits of information about Hawai'i history I had never heard before.

Third, (at 5:58) it has one of the greatest lines from the Vatican (to world explorers) ever recorded: "In the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ... Go kick some ass!"
.