hawaiian_kingdom_shield_6I have placed a few highlights, from my view, below.

"The entire shadow play at OHA... is merely a distraction. The purpose of this micro-drama is to direct attention away from the fact that the Kingdom does exist and the process to restore the Kingdom to its rightful place in the community of nations is underway.

At the core of the restoration process is a vision for how our nation will unfold domestically and what we will offer the rest of the world. There is also a plan to implement that vision. Now there is a need for people to commit to that vision and plan.

The challenges today are to achieve peace and reconciliation within the Human Family and peace and reconciliation between the Human Family and the rest of the Natural World. Those two goals encompass all that is set before us.

"I have provided the restoration core in the "Vision and Plan" document [also here] posted on http://www.KingdomofHawaii.info. I particularly encourage you to read the Aloha 'Aina Project [also here] to see how the vision and plan directly address the challenges we face in our islands.

"What we need now is unity within the community that is ready to renew our nation. I accepted the request of kupuna to serve as Ali'i Nui Mo'i. I have fulfilled my responsibilities as King by presenting to the people the vision and plan discussed above. I have also responded to situations, such as the continuing effort to prevent restoration by establishing a nation within a nation. You are invited to read those responses on the website. I know of no one else who has stepped forward to fulfill the critical role of King, offered a vision and plan for our renewed nation, and responded substantively to the many challenges we face.

"I am asking for your support in fulfilling my mission as King. Once we have our government in place, Kingdom citizens can make any changes to the governmental structure or personnel that they see fit.

"I am ready for the next phase and invite you to join me."

http://www.kingdomofhawaii.info
Read more...