frackdown_snip_for_131020_articleI came to the Finger Lakes region a few days ago, at the behest of "Guidance". I knew I needed to be here, Suzan had offered her house, and I knew I needed to come. As I looked at "the reasons", I sensed that one of them, a major one, was to dissolve the "fracking"-of-the-planet paradigm, namely, the paradigm that says "It's perfectly okay, if it's for 'fun and profit', to do 'Whatever the hell we (corporations, unconscious beings) want to do to the planet'."

There were other reasons for this trip as well, but the "fracking" paradigm was a major one. So at one point, I knew we were here, at Finger Lakes, was to "Crack the Frack".

And that's what we have done.

The main part of the "Crack the Frack" mission was finished on 10-16-13 (see Rainbow 1, and Rainbow 2 posts). The Violet Ray infusion to the waters in the region was conducted on 10-18-13. I also know that there was a local group here, unbeknownst to me until after the 10-16, that was also doing ceremonies in alignment with this (right, Marjie and Sharon?).

In my view, I see the "Global Frackdown" articles here as directly related to what we have accomplished, energetically, during the past several days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------