131013_kp_message_video_snipThis video talks about something that came in very strongly to my mind on a drive today. Here it is.
.

.
You know, I don't "think" about any of these things. I just "get" them. Maybe they are what some call "downloads", but I do not care what they are. They just "come", and I "get" 'em.

So this "history" deal. This is possibly a "just personal to me" thing, but I know that what is called "History" is done. Finished. Of no use anymore. A bunch of not-useful-at-all-(to-me) stuff.

A few years ago (may have been months) it just hit me that no one reports "actual" history. First of all, it's called history, so you know it's not a balanced view. Second of all, all that "stuff" written in books never tells you what really happened behind the scenes. "In 1860 the Confederates fired on Fort Sumpter, and this started the American Civil War."

Bullburgers.

There's nothing in there about the English bankers influence on the whole thing, and maybe the naval captain that fired the first shot was po'ed about his concubine having relations with the first mate and so he got even more po'ed and kicked a cannon and it went off and hit the fort. So a civil war broke loose. And so it goes.

But as far as these missions I've (we've) been going on, "history" has no place. It matters not what happened here, what happened there, this was made here, this was done there, and so on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

"What is the 'Guidance' in (and for) this moment?" "What are 'the Energies' calling for in this moment?" That's all that matters (to me).

If any kind of "history" study (or whatever) is your passion, I would say, follow it with passion. That's likely what you came here for (right Andrew Bartzis??).

All in all, this thing called "history" has no place in what I do, and where I be, at any given moment. For me, it is a distraction to get caught up in "the history" of anything.

To me, we are BEing our own "history", one BEing at a time, one now moment at a time, one Eternal Essence at a time.

Aloha, Kp