alicia_girl_scout_cookies_no_gmoYou know we are in "The End Times" (end of time) or "New Age" when people like the young girl (Alicia Serratos) below are chiming in like this. I loved this video. Monsanto, Syngenta, and all GMO companies would be wise to take notice. (found here at RMN).

Here is a link to her petition... http://www.change.org/petitions/girl-scouts-please-make-cookies-without-gmos
.

Maya Fischer of Victoria, British Columbia, liked what Alicia did and repeated the petition for Girl Guides of Canada. Already she has nearly 30,000 signatures.

"Girl Guides teaches girls about healthy living, respect for the environment & taking action for a better world," explains the Canadian petition.

"In fact, the Girl Guide's Motto that we both know off by heart is: 'I promise to do my best, to be true to myself, my beliefs and Canada; I will take action for a better world.' We are living up to this motto by campaigning for a better world.

"Now, we want the Girl Guides of Canada to live up to their own motto by removing GMOs and making cookies safe and environmentally friendly."

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/girl-scouts-and-girl-guides-take-on-gmo.html