130304_new_hair_guy_P1000378_crop_240_13Not that I have to announce that. But...

I've become very comfortable here in the Finger Lakes, after having finished what I (we) came here for (see here). And I've enjoyed some rest and the joy of having this place to my Self. Very very grateful for that.

Once "the comfort" sets in, that's my signal to go. So likely I will be moving out in a couple days or so.

Next phase will (eventually) be the Southwest. This is another significant journey, and Guidance will dictate where I will end up. The connecting of Native Ancestral Spirits continues, and must be done to complete this Turtle Island Journey.

And by the way, those who want to recall what the Essence of this journey is, suggest you go here and listen... "Andrew Bartzis on 'the Purpose of the KP Journey'".

So we will be moving on. My (our) exact path will reveal itself as I move along, and I am not going to try to predict exactly what it will be (although a couple of points have lit up).

Thank you for your support. Kp.