130304_new_hair_guy_P1000378_crop_240_13Something shifted earlier in the day. I'm not sure what it was. But I felt I had to stay put for now. I was intending to leave today for the next phase of the Journey, but I simply could not do it.

My car's sunroof had slowed down, so yesterday I cleaned the rails and sprayed silicone on the parts to help it run smoother, but the more I ran it, the stickier (and squealier) it got. So I gave up on my doing any more. I'll have someone else take that on (like a qualified mechanic).

Maybe this is all part of letting go of "the control" of this Journey... and each of the aspects of it. I love my sunroof. And the open-air-ness it brings to my travel. And the opening it makes for crystals to be thrown from.

I felt sad when it stopped working. I felt kind of abandoned, in a way. And I felt like, well, tired of this whole journey and all the stuff that's continued to keep happening "to me" along the way.

That's all part of it, though. It's not just about me. It's about all of the Beings traveling on the Journey together.

So when I get, "Stop... something has shifted. Stay where you are... for now." I listen. And heed the message.

I will get my sunroof back. And the Journey will continue. And finish. At some now moment.

Aloha, Kp