imageHad some challenges with posting this... The first one just "went out" and I was actually trying to save it, not publish it. I'm sure some other bloggers can relate. Then a second one went out. All it said (and I probably said this at the time) was "Rrrr".

Anyway, the fact is, this thing some call "Hell" is not a thing that I see as 'good or bad'. As I recall, it derives from the word 'Gehenna', which was a place in the Middle East where they burned their trash. Something like that.

Burning of the trash is not only necessary, it may be considered a 'desirable' thing. And the energy from the process can be used to propel one forward, or upward, or outward. Hey, hot air can lift a balloon. And there's time when I've used other people's 'hot air' to lift me up, and away... from them (and their hot air).

A LOT of folks (and that's "A LOT", in all caps) are going through their 'Hell' stuff right now. The "things that are asking to be 'trashed'" are arising within, and without. Why? To be released. Cleared. Resolved. Removed. Whatever you want to call it.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Enjoy your own releasing, clearing, resolving, removing. I've been enjoying mine ever since coming to Mt. Shasta.

I'm very grateful for the place where I'm posting from... Thank you, Yaks.