imageYak's Koffee, that is. Okay, the website's a bit 'generic', but I'm enjoying their selections of coffee right now, here in the grand (and not too large) "City of Mt. Shasta". Here's a link to their menu pages (side 1, side 2).

I'm taking off the house and yard work today. Although I've enjoyed the caring for the landscape at Elana's house, Emerald Springs, and feeling my connection to this land. And these native cultures.

Actually, I caught a strong image yesterday, of living here before. And playing as a boy with long black hair, in the woods behind the house. Very strong.

And that's one of the reasons I'm on this journey. And I feel it is a journey, beyond this region called "Shasta". I am feeling strongly connected here, and have been feeling a lot of clear healing energies coming through me and my physical body. And all those other bodies.

When I separated from the past, which I did by moving from Hawaii (and not everyone would have to do this by physically moving... I understand that), these new energies could start coming through.

Well, I'm going to do I a bit of shopping now for some organic some things or other. I leave with one more photo from Yak's .
image