image

Thanks to Lori, my day here at Yaks (where else) started with a thrill. Apparently she is a KP blog reader and lives somewhere south of here, but comes up often to Shasta for events and things. A treat to meet her and share stuff  ("stuff", "things", those are spiritual technical terms that you must be at a very high level to understand).

A couple days ago, I was another journey, a walking one. Walking down the local road (by Emerald Springs), felt drawn. Walking by tall pines, cedars, local houses, farms, I ended up at a place, an open area with more tall pines. One of them called to me, for a hug, which I did. Received a grand energy uplift from that.

I was floating on the way back to the house, enwrapped in the joy of BEing here.

My body has already changed, in many ways. It has lost much of the opu (belly) which had grown a bit while living in Kona. Also, I'm quite sure the DNA has upgraded significantly. I'm overall feeling lighter and more calm, than when I arrived here. After hearing the Julien recording, and hearing of his 100% Pleiadean DNA upgrade, I could relate.

There's so much here that calls out the Highest vibrations in both individuals and groups and soul type families, that it is indeed a location that could be considered 'home' for me. We shall see. It's very clear, however, that 'the journey' I am currently on, and undertaking, must continue.

All I can say right now is, "Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!!" and "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!"

That's how "the energies" feel to me right now, and that's the way it is for more and more and more and more and more on this Grand, Glorious New Planet, called "Gaia".

[and if you're not convinced, just listen to any part of that Julien recording.]