gaiaportal_logo29As I read this GaiaPortal, I felt something move within me, in particular about my coming "move" (whatever that means; and it seems to have been "delayed" (whatever that means)). Besides releasing a bunch of "thing stuff", I've found I had to release some "musts", and "have to's", and this GaiaPortal reminded me to unfurl my "Joy Paradigm sails", no matter what's going on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GaiaPortal 3-27-13..."Higher Dimensional Sails are being Unfurled"

Quelled energetics in lower dimensions lead to refueling of Gaia inhabitants. Sensations of these energetics are noted, yet these are temporary.

Higher Dimensional sails are being unfurled in all Hue-manity. Even non-aware ones feel the unfurling.

This unfurling leads to Higher Awareness in the non-awares.

Step stones these are for Hue-manity unfoldment, and are best embraced and utilized, rather than resisted.

"Joy paradigm" alignment empowers all during this moment of unfurlment.