120911_0908_sun_solar_disc_in_hand_DSCF2148_240px9While the OPPT Radio show was going on yesterday, where was I (not that anyone would have asked that question)? I was "called away". That's a little bit like "towed away" (now, sing to the tune of "Noel", "Towed away, towed away, towed away... Where do you go when you're tow-ohed away?"... all Firesign Theater listeners would know... Giant Toad Supermarkets... "Drop your load on the Giant Toad").

But there was a release of a few items that had to be done, for the planet. At Kilauea. I'm not going to share exact details, but had to do with planting four energy devices given to me early 2012. I knew they were not mine... for me, myself, and I, at least. Yesterday I got that the first three were to be used to release stuff for the planet, at and for Kilauea. And the last one was for rebirthing of new energy for this new age.

So I stopped for gas on the way. Mileage on car was 60666. Gallons used, 6.6. Total of 6 6's. Something special about that.

I was kind of "in joy" all the way there, and all the way back. And all the way back I listened to the OPPT-IN show. The energy was quite high up there, and I "got" what was being communicated.

Today, from G., heard the Pope was officially "Pope-ified". And according to G, the ceremony was quite "high up there" as well. Not your run of the mill type "Pope-ification".

So where all this goes, who knows. But my nose, smells something, like a rose. And with that prose, I close....